A yummy Corn carrot sandwich with lot of fiber content, and rich in Vitamin B6.
Serving size: 4 sandwiches | Total time: 45 min | Cuisine: Italian
- 2 green chilies, chopped (pepper)
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp pepper, grounded
- 2 cups sweet corn
- 2 cups carrot, chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 (28 g) wheat breads (slices)
- Salt to taste
- On a medium heat, add oil, garlic, and saute it for couple of minutes.
- Add corn and carrot. Saute it for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Add pepper, and salt to taste.
- Mix it will for couple of heat.
- Turn off the stove. Keep it aside.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese on one side of the bread, and carefully add a layer of the cooked corn-carrot over the it.
- Spread another layer of cheese, and cover it with a slice of bread.
- Optional: If needed spray each side of the sandwich with cooking oil.
- Finally place it over the panini press in ready state.
- The panini is done when you it’s golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Repeat the same for other bread slices. Makes a total of 4 sandwiches.